2012年11月6日 星期二

Healthy Body and Strong Mind 身心靈健康,就是快樂的人

Do you have a healthy body and a strong mind?  
That is the question we will ask today.


[1] Warm up~

1) How strong are you? 你有多強壯?
     I am as strong as a(n) …  我強壯得像隻…
  mouse  
老鼠
  cat  
  monkey  
猴子
  pig  
  lion  
獅子
  bull  
鬥牛

2) What is the strongest part of your body? 你身體最強壯的部位?
     The strongest part is my …  我最強壯的部位是…
  legs 
  arms 
手臂
  neck 
脖子
  butt 
屁股
  fingers 
手指

3) How long do you usually sleep?  你通常都睡多久?
     I usually sleep for …  hours.  我通常睡 ... 小時。

4) How stressed are you? 你壓力有多大?
     I am ... stressed!  我... 壓力!
  not stressed at all 
一點也不
 a little 
稍微
 pretty 
 very 
非常
 extremely 
極度


[2] What’s the Matter~

★ Can you act it out?  
     Or can you guess what’s the matter with your partner?


HAVE
FEEL
   a cold 感冒
   a cough 咳嗽
   a sneeze 打噴嚏   
   dizzy 頭昏
   sick 生病
   tired 疲憊的   

A: Do you have a ... ?    -OR-    Do you feel ... ?
B: Yes, I do.                     -OR-    No, try again.

★ What can you do to feel better?
   drink some water 喝水
   get some sleep 睡覺
   go see a doctor 看醫生   
   drink some soup 喝湯
   eat healthy 健康飲食
   take some medicine 吃藥   


A: I have a cold.
B: You could drink some water.

★ How do you   
(1)show your concern?   (2) say you are sick?

Tom: Hi May, how are you?
May: I’m not so good.
Tom: Why not?  What’s the matter?
May: I think I’m sick.
Tom: Sorry to hear that.  Do you feel dizzy?
May: No, I don’t.
Tom: Do you have a sneeze?
May: Yes, I do.
Tom: You could get some sleep.
May: Okay, I’ll do that.
Tom: Get well soon.
May: Thank you.
Tom: Take care.


[3] Match the emotions~  將情緒單字放入吻合情境

Hurt 受傷的(內心委屈的)    Sad 悲傷的
Angry 生氣的    Happy 快樂的    Crying 哭泣

1) Tom can’t find his keys.  He is ...
2) May’s boyfriend has another girlfriend.  She is .
3) The baby is hungry.  She is ...
4) Bob receive a gift from his girlfriend.  He is ...
5) Jane is homesick.  She is ...

★ Discussion Questions  討論時間~

1) Is “Raindrops keep falling on my head” a happy song or a sad song? Why?  
     這是首快樂的歌或是悲傷的歌呢? 為什麼?
     Answer: It’s a happy/sad song because …

2) Do you like this song?  Why or Why not?  
     你喜歡這首歌嗎? 為什麼?
     Answer: Yes, I like this song      -or-
                      No, I don’t like this song 
                      because …

3) When do you feel hurt?  
     你什麼時候會覺得心靈受傷呢?
     Answer: I feel hurt when …

4) What do you do when you are hurt?  
     當你心靈受傷時會怎麼做?
     Answer: I …


[4] Optimist or Pessimist?  樂觀或悲觀?

1) Do you play the lottery?  你玩樂透嗎?
A.Sure, somebody get to win, why not me?
    當然,某人能中獎,為什麼我不可能呢?
B.No, it’s a waste of time and money.
    不會,那是浪費時間與金錢。

2) When you wake up in the morning, your first thought is closes to:  
     當你早上起來,你的第一個念頭接近:
A. I feel fine.  我覺得不錯。
B. Why do I have to get up now?!  我為什麼必須現在起床?!  

3) In ten years you will be:  十年內你將會:
A. I’m not sure, but happy.  我不確定,但會是快樂的。
B. Nothing change.  沒什麼改變。

4) When you make a mistake you tend to:  
     當你犯一個錯,你會:
A. Blame yourself.  怪自己。
B. Blame another.  怪別人。

5) Do you vote?  你參加投票嗎?  
A. Always.  總是會。
B. Why bother.  何必麻煩。

6) When nothing really changes. The future is  
     當一切都沒什改變,未來會是
A. Getting better than present.  越來越好。 
B. Getting worse and worse.  越來越糟。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

歡迎留下想法或意見供彼此交流!! Thank you!! ^o^
說明:為過濾垃圾留言,所有留言不會即時發佈,請稍待片刻,謝謝。